EUDAT Conference 2022 - Call for Posters
EUDAT is providing the opportunity for you to display a poster at the EUDAT Conference. During the EUDAT Conference Exhibition, there will be space for a limited number of posters. Posters can be submitted through this Open Call, and will be evaluated by the EUDAT team.
The poster should tell a story, using infographics and images to summarise your work, with as little text as possible.
We are looking for poster proposals which show at least one of the following:
- The use of EUDAT Services in community data workflow
- Integration of EUDAT Services with other services
- Research Data Management Solutions
Applications via the form on our website must provide the following information:
- Title of the poster
- Name, affiliation, and contact information of the submitting author
- (Optional) Names, affiliations, and contact information of any additional authors
- An abstract (max. 500 words) describing the content of the poster
- Indicate if you would like to use the standard EUDAT Conference poster template and have it printed by the organisers
- Poster proposals must be submitted by 19 August
- Poster acceptance/rejection will be communicated by 24 August
- Final Poster design sent for approval by 5 September
- Finished posters must be delivered to the venue by Tuesday 13 September by courier, or at registration if brought by an attendee.
- A0 portrait format for Print
- Optionally, a poster template can be provided which can be then printed by us
How to apply:
- Send your application by 19 August 2022 using the form on our website which you can access below.