News original published on by the EOSC Association on eosc.eu
New year, new beginnings!
There are seven ambitious EOSC-related Horizon Europe projects kicking off their three-year journey in 2024, aiming to contribute to EOSC implementation and development as Horizon Research and Innovation Actions. All these projects are funded through HORIZON.1.3 – Research Infrastructures, under Consolidating and Developing the Landscape of European Research Infrastructures.
The projects concentrate on the following topics:
- Building on the science cluster approach to ensure the uptake of EOSC by research infrastructures and research communities (OSCARS)
- Planning, tracking, and assessing scientific knowledge production (OSTrails)
- Development of community-based approaches for ensuring and improving the quality of scientific software and code (EVERSE)
- Next generation services for operational and sustainable EOSC Core Infrastructure (EOSC Beyond)
- Trusted environments for sensitive data management in EOSC (SIESTA, TITAN, EOSC ENTRUST)