Don’t be thrown by the new look and feel of B2SHARE, we think this is great but there’s so much more to discover! B2SHARE is the ideal solution for researchers without adequate facilities to store research data with metadata. This guarantees long-term persistence of locally-stored data, and provides means to share data, results or ideas easily with colleagues worldwide and make your datasets discoverable.
The latest release of B2SHARE has been given a range of extra functionalities, co-designed with the support of our communities to better serve their needs. Here’s a quick overview:
- Draft records:
- When creating a draft record, the future DOI is shown (at the bottom of form);
- Owners and administrators can preview a draft’s landing page by clicking on the breadcrumbs record ID in the draft form;
- Descriptions can now have returns in them;
- Draft records can be deleted through the web UI.
- Record landing page:
- Most links and PIDs in metadata are clickable to resolve them;
- Metadata values are clickable to search for them within B2SHARE.
- Community landing page:
- The community identifier is shown and copiable (useful when using or testing the API in your own applications or workflows);
- The community block schema identifier is shown and clickable (if applicable).
- Users can now access published and draft records directly via the dropdown menu.
The other improvements are too many to mention. If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
B2SHARE is co-funded by the EOSC-hub project (Horizon 2020) under Grant number 777536
More information on B2SHARE can be found here: