The new edition of the DI4R event will be guided by a balanced and experienced Programme Committee (PC), recently announced on the official DI4R website.
The PC is responsible for:
- Structuring a balanced programme based on the event objectives and targets
- Identifying the type of sessions that will make up the programme (e.g. workshops, tutorials, presentation-lead sessions, hackathons, posters, demonstrations)
- Defining the content of the Call for Abstracts
- Reviewing the abstracts submitted through the Call for Abstracts
- Making final decisions regarding acceptance of abstracts
- Defining the content of plenary sessions and the list of keynote speakers
- Creating the Event’s timetable.
Below you will find the details of the DI4R 2017 Programme Committee:
|Programme Committee Chair|
|Franciska de Jong||CLARIN ERIC|
|Programme Committee Members|
|Florian Berberich||PRACE (organiser)|
|Juan Bicarregui||RDA Europe (organiser)|
|Tiziana Ferrari||EGI (organiser)|
|Giuseppe Fiameni||EUDAT (organiser)|
|Jean François Perrin||ILL|
|Pedro Príncipe||OpenAIRE (organiser)|
|Cathrin Stover||GÉANT (organiser)|
For further information, visit the official DI4R 2017 website.