The LEARN Project (an acronym standing for “LEaders Activating Research Networks”), started in 2015, has been funded by the European Commission to take the LERU Roadmap for Research Data produced by the League of European Research Universities (LERU) and to develop this in order to build a coordinated e-infrastructure across Europe and beyond.
- a model Research Data Management (RDM) policy;
- a Toolkit to support implementation, and;
- an Executive Briefing in five core languages so as to ensure wide outreach.
- 23 Best-Practice Case Studies from institutions around the world, drawn from issues in the original LERU Roadmap;
- 8 Main Sections, on topics such as Policy and Leadership, Open Data, Advocacy and Costs;
- One Model RDM Policy, produced by the University of Vienna and accompanied by guidance and an overview of 20 RDM policies across Europe;
- An Executive Briefing in six languages, aimed at senior institutional decision makers.