The final programme is online! Check out the EOSC-hub week pathways to select the sessions most relevant for you
Still thinking whether to attend the EOSC-hub Week 2020? The final programme is now available here.
The programme revolves around three full days starting on18 May with the EOSC Consultation Day. To provide you with a guide through the rich set of topics that the EOSC-hub Week presents, we have highlighted three pathways:
- Sessions related to the EOSC Working Groups - See pathway here
- Sessions related to the EOSC-hub Key Exploitable Results (KERs) - See pathway here
- Sessions clustered by target audience - See pathway here
EUDAT is featured in the session Issues in Cross-Border Consumption of Resources in EOSC, chaired by Dale Robertson, JISC on the 19 May 2020 at 2 pm CEST with a presentation by Mark van de Sanden, SURFsara & EUDAT CDI Technical Coordinator on "EUDAT cross-border use cases".
The event is free and open to all, but registration is a must!
To attend the event, please make sure to register for the day you are planning to attend. We are asking you to indicate the sessions you would like to attend so we can organise the breakout rooms.
- EOSC Consultation Day (18 May 2020): REGISTER HERE
- EOSC-hub Week - Day 1 (19 May 2020): REGISTER HERE
- EOSC-hub Week - Day 2 (20 May 2020): REGISTER HERE
Vote for the best poster and demo. Winners will be featured in the closing plenary
24 posters and 4 demos have been submitted. They are all online on the EOSC-hub website. Below is the criteria that will be used to select the best poster/demo:
- 30% - Public voting (number of votes collected via the voting system - Voting will close on 19 May COB. Please note that only 1 vote is allowed per person. Each vote will be checked and each voter will receive a copy of their vote via email)
- 30% - Soundness of technical content
- 25% - Relevance and clarity of message
- 15% - Design, visuals and attractiveness
Criteria 2-3-4 will be assessed by the EOSC-hub Programme Committee.
- Vote for the best poster here (If you want to promote a specific poster please use the following link substituting the last “X” with the number of your poster https://www.eosc-hub.eu/eosc-hub-week-2020/poster-voting#X)
- Vote for the best demo here
The winning poster/demo applicant will present their poster/demo in the closing plenary on Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 4:30 pm CEST.
Don’t forget, it is a virtual meeting
To facilitate your participation and make sure that everything goes smoothly, check out the useful tips to ensure a smooth virtual meeting. If you are not familiar with Zoom please watch the short video with the Zoom instructions.