After a highly successful 2019 edition, EUDAT is ready to host the next summer School from 13-17 July 2020 in Kajaani, Finland.
If you are at the early stages of your career, or a student currently engaged in a Bachelor, Masters, PhD or Postdoc programme working within complex research environments, EUDAT Summer School 2020 is an opportunity you cannot miss.
This edition aims to strengthen the links required to excel in data and high-performance computing (HPC) even more, getting the participants geared up to manage and process data throughout the full, research-data lifecycle.
5 reasons why you should join
- Boost your skills in Data and HPC fundamentals applied to real use cases
- Take advantage of the one-to-one support offered by the EUDAT professional trainers
- Expand your international network
- Experience the exciting LUMI pre-exascale supercomputer
- Enjoy full-immersion in Finnish nature and get ready for the Swamp Soccer World Championship
Applications are opening in March 2020 â€“ so stay tuned!
More information about the Summer School here.