What’s in it for you?
- accessing technical services and resources throughout the project’s entire research life cycle
- receiving technical support from EOSC Future experts and project partners to identify, access and use the services and resources
- onboarding services to the EOSC Marketplace and making services more visible to the broader EOSC community
- benefitting from EOSC services (i.e. AAI, helpdesk, monitoring, accounting, etc.).
Who should apply?
- providers looking to integrate their services into EOSC and, in turn, make them available to the research community at large
- research communities working to address cross-disciplinary, societal or complex research challenges with the help of EOSC resources from different disciplines or e-infrastructures
A cut-off date for the 1st round of Early Adopter Projects is set for 15 May 2022. Applicants who submitted applications will be informed of the evaluation committee's decision within 1 month.
Applications are already open for the EOSC Platform EAP. Find out more here.