|VENUE & LOGISTICS|
The first EUDAT Working Groups Workshop will be held from 12 to the 13 November 2015 at the Barcelona Supercomputing Center.
To consolidate activities around specific themes the workshop will be divided in 3 tracks focused on:
- Semantics with a few specializations View agenda
- Federated Data Mining View agenda
- New databases for large time series View agenda
- Discuss the current state of developments and activities in the respective areas.
- Identify key issues that need to be tackled and where an infrastructure such as EUDAT could offer added-value services across communities
- Find out whether some concrete activities should be taken up in form of working groups that also could request funds to carry out tests, to setup prototypes, to engage young PhDs for example, to write scientific papers about certain work, etc.
The goal of the workshop is to bring together experts from different areas that will lead and contribute to cement the strategy and activities of the working groups.