|OVERVIEW ∙||PROGRAMME ∙||TRAINERS ∙||VENUE ∙||ACCOMMODATION ∙||APPLICATION ∙|
During the entire length of the course, students will be accommodated in twin rooms at Capsis Astoria Hotel, a stunning facility located in the heart of Heraklion (Pl. Eleftherias, Iraklio 712 02, Greece). The hotel is close to the major places of interests and offers a swimming pool with view on its sixth floor. For further information visit: www.capsishotels.gr/en/heraklion-en).
How to reach the hotel:
The hotel is located at Pl. Eleftherias, Iraklio 712 02, Greece. You can easily get there by shuttle (you can try Shuttle Direct), via cab (you can book one directly on the Taxi Tender platform) or via public transport.
Available Scolarships and Financial Contribution
- FULL SCHOLARSHIP – COVERS TRANSPORT / TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER COSTS (AS DETAILED BELOW) COSTS FOR THE 10 HIGHEST SCORING APPLICANTS
- PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP – COVERS ACCOMMODATION AND OTHER COSTS (AS DETAILED BELOW) – TRAVEL COSTS ARE TO BE BORNE DIRECTLY BY TRAINEE
- Hotel accommodation: accommodation costs including breakfast and dinner will be covered for a maximum of 6 nights at the Summer School chosen hotel.
- Other costs: all coffee breaks and lunches for all days of the training course and 2 social events will be paid by EUDAT.
- Transport (For full scholarships only):
- Air / Train – Return economy fares; where possible please make use of lower cost and/or special offers.
- Public Transport – Wherever possible we recommend using public transport; costs for travelling in taxi can be compensated in special cases which must be clarified beforehand.
- In accordance with reimbursement rules you will be expected to pay transport costs in advance and submit a reimbursement claim including all original documentation immediately after the event.
- No other expenses will be reimbursed. It is recommended that attendees purchase their own insurance, i.e. a health insurance.