The EUDAT offer
EUDAT is primarily designed to provide data services for European researchers. Researchers (from academia and industry) can share, discover and re-use data via the EUDAT CDI services. Do you need to access research data from other contexts/communities, from different data centres and repositories? Do you need to store, replicate, share, and preserve your research data? Do you need to process large amounts of research data?
With EUDAT services you can:
- benefit from a simple, efficient, trustworthy and affordable collaborative data infrastructure
- connect with Europe’s most powerful supercomputers
- be supported by a pool of experts to tackle your data challenge
EUDAT services for you
- B2DROP Sync and Exchange Research Data: a personal cloud solution based in the trusted EUDAT CDI domain to store and share datasets in the early state of the research data life cycle.
- B2SHARE Store and Share Research Data: a user-friendly, reliable and trustworthy service for researchers to store and share small-scale research data coming from diverse contexts.
- B2FIND Find Research Data: a simple, user-friendly portal for finding research data collections stored in EUDAT data centres and other data repositories.
All EUDAT services have a dedicated support helpdesk.