EUDAT 1st Conference
The 1st EUDAT Conference took place from 22-24 October 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
This international event brought together data infrastructure providers and practitioners from across the globe to discuss current data infrastructure challenges and solutions, with a focus on interoperability, cross-disciplinarity and cross-border collaboration.
Plenary and parallel sessions were organized on 23 and 24 October around the following topics:
- Cross-Disciplinarity and Open Science
- Global Collaboration on Data Infrastructure
- EUDAT Services and Technologies
- ESFRI Cluster Initiatives
- European e-Infrastructure Collaborations
- Data Infrastructure Sustainability
Training tutorials were held on 22 October.